JoHo summaries and study assistance are intended to increase your chances of passing exams in a sustainable way for minimal costs and to allow you to study in the way that suits you best.
JoHo's: summaries, exam questions, article summaries and study notes for Psychology students.
• A JoHo gives you more insight into the main and side issues of the compulsory literature, helps you to study faster and more effectively, ensures better results and helps you to keep your knowledge up-to-date after your studies.
• You will almost always pass your exam if you use the various JoHo's.
• JoHo's can be used online on your phone or desktop or can be collected on paper at the Labyrint Common Room
• All English-language summaries are also available to students in countries with limited access to study books and study materials
Join JoHo and receive at least 10 printed summaries for free and have 24/7 online access to the online JoHo summaries and study assistance
You can join JoHo for less than 1.50 a month
Extra’s for Labyrint members!
• A part of the printed summaries are exclusively available for members of Labyrint. You can identify yourself as a Labyrint member at the JoHo shop by showing your conformation email
• Labyrint members can pick up 5 extra free printed summaries
• If you join JoHo before December 31th 2019, you can get a cashback on your subscription of 10 euro
• Most summaries are already online available and the printed summaries can be picked up at the Common Room!