Important: Collection desks are closed
Even in these extraordinary times, Labyrint & JoHo provide fair summaries for student prizes, by experienced authors, on your mobile, desktop or on paper for all your courses! At this moment, all collection desks (so both the JoHo Support Center and the Labyrint Common Room) are closed and therefore it is not possible to collect your summaries. However, these can be viewed online via the JoHo website: first years summaries and second & third years summaries! In addition, all printed summaries can be ordered for a good price (with some delay) on the website. For this you click on ‘Order your JoHo’s’.
Also, make good use of your time: share your summaries via JoHo Worldsupporter. Every month, more than 50,000 students worldwide use this free service for students from areas where access to textbooks or academic education is less obvious.
JoHo summaries and study assistance are intended to increase your chances of passing exams in a sustainable way for minimal costs and to allow you to study in the way that suits you best.
JoHo's: summaries, exam questions, article summaries and study notes for Psychology students.
• A JoHo gives you more insight into the main and side issues of the compulsory literature, helps you to study faster and more effectively, ensures better results and helps you to keep your knowledge up-to-date after your studies.
• You will almost always pass your exam if you use the various JoHo's.
• JoHo's can be used online on your phone or desktop or can be collected on paper at the Labyrint Common Room
• All English-language summaries are also available to students in countries with limited access to study books and study materials
Join JoHo and receive at least 10 printed summaries for free and have 24/7 online access to the online JoHo summaries and study assistance
You can join JoHo for less than 1.50 a month
Extra’s for Labyrint members!
• A part of the printed summaries are exclusively available for members of Labyrint. You can identify yourself as a Labyrint member at the JoHo shop by showing your conformation email
• Labyrint members can pick up 5 extra free printed summaries
• If you became a member of JoHo between 1 September 2019 and 31 December 2019, you can request a cashback of 10 euros on your subscription via this link. (you have to log in at JoHo before you can go to the form)
• The summaries for this block and for your resits are available online and the printed summaries will be available in our Common Room from 3rd of March onwards. You can pick up the summaries for your resits already! The Dutch summaries for the first year are also available in the Common Room at the 3rd of March and for the other years at the JoHo study store.